You already know that online videos are everywhere but our video production techniques pack that extra punch! We get you noticed, shared, and generally loved by your site visitors. We understand the necessity of discovering what makes your target audience tick. We then implement that discovery into beautiful HD videos that engage, enthrall, educate, and entertain.
Online video is a great way to improve your site’s search engine rankings as well as increase leads and visitor conversions. Check out our article to learn more about online video marketing and it’s SEO advantages.
End to End
E3 offers you an end-to-end solution for all your video marketing needs. We first develop an exciting Creative Treatment for your video, a story that will resonate with audiences and encourage engagement with relevant messaging. Following your feedback and approval, we then shoot your video and edit it together using the latest and highest quality equipment out there. After a round of revision and feedback, we present your finished HD video in either digital or hard copy.
Once you have your video, we then provide expertise in the distribution and optimization of that video content for maximum consumer impact with a focus on value, speed to market, and client service.
First, ask yourself what you are trying to accomplish with your video. What is its objective? Are you looking to increase the number of potential recruits applying to your company? Are you trying to educate customers about a product benefit with an online video? Or do you want to make a music video or video resume? Whether you’re the representative of a corporate marketing department or an individual, you can learn more about our video production process and how it works.
Benefits of Outsourcing Video Production
For many brands, this is the first time considering online video production. Online video has its roots in the film industry, which is a rather unusual industry for many companies to work with. Why? Because there are unique:
- Unions, guilds, and industry practices involved with assembling your video production team;
- Rights, duties, and liabilities for talent and crew on set, including special insurance practices and accounting methods;
- Markets and associations for finding actors, editors, directors, motion graphic designers, and other talent.
- Contracts for securing labor, talent, finances, and locations;
- Methods involved with shooting the right footage, such as script drafts, shot lists, and content scopes;
Outsourcing your video production means you get the experience and training of veteran video producers. This means more efficient production, less overall cost, strategic counseling, and a higher quality product.
Working With Your Business
To ensure that your vision is what we create, E3 works in a number of ways with you to ensure satisfaction:
- Collaborate with internal marketing departments and departmental heads;
- Coordinate with external marketing and brand development agencies;
- Interview customers, clients, and employees to discover what matters to them most;
- Discussions with owners, executives, and managers about their goals and creative preferences;
- Multiple edits and rewrites;
- Footage management, archiving, and presentation;